Tensioner use method
1. Flexible slings have durable inorganic acid function, but are susceptible to damage from organic acids.
2. Polypropylene is suitable for the most resistant to chemicals
3. Nylon is suitable for the most durable
4. Polypropylene is resistant to inorganic acids and susceptible to organic acids
5. When nylon is wet, strength loss can be up to 15%.
6. If the flexible sling may be contaminated by chemicals or high temperature, the service life will be shortened.
7. Do not use elastic slings that have been worn out
8. Do not twist to use or tie knots when lifting
9. Choose the right elastic sling and do not overload it when using it
10. Each tensioner supplier should be inspected before use.