Without further ado, the safety of each person's sling application should not be underestimated. All lifting equipment is to have the use life and scrapping standard, sling is also to have its scrapping standard, once arrived at the scrapping standard should be given to scrap. In order to better ensure lifting safety, sling manufacturer Ningbo Zhenli Machinery Co., Ltd. reminds: sling in the application of the whole process, one of the following conditions, should be given to scrap.
1. The webbing (including the protective shell) is seriously worn, broken hole, wound, torn, the sling appears dead buckle.
2. The load-bearing seams bloom, the stitching line wears off, and the chemical fiber surface is not smooth to facilitate shedding.
3. Because of the time and environmental hazards, the chemical fiber of the cream sling becomes soft, brittle, ductility shrinks, and the compressive strength becomes weak.
4. The sling surface has too much spot-like loose, strong acid strong alkali ablation and its heat tolerance or burn paste.
5. The warning line containing the red warning line of the sling is exposed.
6. For the sling's logo loss, in addition to the logo more serious wear causes the sling rated value lifting net weight is difficult to identify and clear, should also be given to scrap.
7. When the surface of the flat sling is worn out, the sling should be retired and applied, but if the rupture surface of one place is a quarter of the total width, it should be scrapped.
8. When it is found that all positions of the end parts cause cracks, plastic deformation, screws off the locking shaft and buckle body cross-sectional wear up to 3% to 5% of the original specifications should be scrapped.
Sling new end-of-life 8 major standards